- Unlimited entry
- Kids register for FREE
- Help fight extinction
Volunteer at Werribee Open Range Zoo
Volunteering with Zoos Victoria provides exciting opportunities in many areas of the Zoo’s operations including:
- assisting visitors with information
- providing guided tours
- assisting with school holiday programs
- working behind the scenes to create animal enrichment items.
Things you need to know:
- Volunteering with Zoos Victoria does not involve animal keeping duties
- Volunteers do not receive preference for paid positions
- Volunteers cannot commence their duties until they have satisfactorily completed the required training
- We supply a uniform
- Depending on the task or role there may be a minimum level of commitment set (ie. once a fortnight).
Current volunteering opportunities
We are not currently recruiting for volunteering positions, please check back later in the year.
Please note: Due to the high number of enquiries we recieve we are unable to take expressions of interest outside the recruitment period.