Terms and Conditions - Campfire Corroboree with Archie Roach
- Please present your ticket to the ticket box prior to 5pm or when gates re open at 5.30pm
Premium Ticket Holders:
- Lawn area – BYO picnic Blanket. No Chairs.
- Dietary Requirements for Hampers can be accommodated - Contact K&B on 03 5957 2813 by or on the 3rd April 2014 (general requests for changes/alterations to hampers cannot be made)
- Persons under 15 years of age must be accompanied by their ticket-holding parent or a legal adult. If they are not they can be refused entry and will not receive a refund on their tickets. Proof of ID may be requested.
- Zoo Member tickets are not transferable. Members will need to show their valid membership card & ID along with their concert ticket on the day of the concert to gain entry.
- Campfire Corroboree is a BYO alcohol only event.
- Healesville Sanctuary is an outdoor all-weather venue and, in the event of rain, the concert will still proceed.
- We strictly do not offer refunds unless it is in the event that a concert has been cancelled. If ‘Campfire Corroboree’ concert has been cancelled by Healesville Sanctuary, download our Refund Request Form and fill out the information to request a refund or call 03 9284 9406 for a to be sent to you.
- In the unexpected event that the performance needs to be cancelled, every effort will be made to communicate this information to visitors via email, the website, media, our staff and, signage at the Sanctuary entrances.
- The Healesville Sanctuary is a smoke-free zone and smoking in the Sanctuary is not permitted.
- Premium Ticket holders on the lawn area; for the viewing convenience of all patrons, picnic blankets are recommended. Chairs will not be allowed on the grassed area or anywhere in the arena to avoid obstructing the view of other patrons.
- The Campfire Corroboree event is a general admission event in the Flight Arena and visibility of the stage cannot be guaranteed and may be obstructed, particularly on busy, sold-out evenings.
- No prams in the arena (pram parking will be provided outside – or near the arena)
- Tables, tents, sun shelters, market and beach umbrellas, glass, balloons, party poppers, balls, roller blades, skate-boards and whistles are prohibited.
- Open fires, naked flames or disposable BBQs are not permitted on the Zoo grounds.
Healesville Sanctuary reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behavior likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance, annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests.
All general Healesville Sanctuary “Conditions of entry” still apply. You can see these conditions of entry at http://zoo.org.au/about-us/terms-and-conditions-of-entry-to-our-zoos