What better time to let your kids go wild than at a birthday party?
Melbourne Zoo offers adventure-packed party options — complete with a feast in the Growing Wild Party Room and a tour of the zoo.
Make your child’s birthday one to remember. Please see party package details, booking forms and invitations at the bottom of this web page.
Everything a parent needs to know:
Parties run on Saturdays and Sundays
- 10:30am to 12:00pm
- 1:00pm to 2:30pm
- 3:30pm to 5:00pm.
Ideal for kids aged 3 to 11 years.
Great for groups of 10–30 children.
- Cheddar cheese cubes, kabana
- Mini ham and cheese pizzas
- Bowl of cheezels and crisps
Please select one of the following:
- Fish & chips
- Crispy chicken strips & chips
- Mini beef burger and chips
- Frog in a pond
- Birthday cake and handmade gingerbread biscuits
- Apple & blackcurrant pop top per child
- Entry for 10-30 kids to the Zoo and 4-6 adults (1 adult per 5 children is required to attend)
- Exclusive use of the Growing Wild Party Room for 1.5 hour party
- 2 party hosts
- Zoo Bakery animal gingerbread decorating activity
- Choice of 20 minutes interactive play in Growing Wild
- Kids Party food (see menu)
- Birthday cake with your choice of our exclusive zoo animal image icing
- Gift for birthday child
- Lolly bag per guest
- Guests able to stay on site for the rest of the day
Contact the zoo’s official caterers, Liberty Catering Concepts.
Please note: Catering Services at Melbourne Zoo will transition to the Compass Group from 13 March 2014. If you wish to book a function or event scheduled from 13 March 2014, please contact Compass Group on (03) 9274 9519