- Plan your visit
- What's on
- Wild encounters
Kids parties at Melbourne Zoo
What better time to let your kids go wild than at a birthday party?
Melbourne Zoo offers adventure-packed party options! Choose to have your party in a pavillion or the bandstand, located in the beautiful zoo gardens, or upgrade your package to include the Growing Wild Room complete with children's furniture and meerkat viewing window.
Everything a parent needs to know:
Parties run 7 days a week (Saturdays and Sundays only for the Growing Wild Room).
- 10:30am to 12:00pm
- 1:00pm to 2:30pm
- 3:30pm to 5:00pm.
Ideal for kids aged 3 to 11 years.
Great for groups of 10–30 children.
- Fairy bread
- Party pies
- Mini sausage rolls
- Mini margarita pizzas
- Mini hot dogs
- Bowls of crisps
- Frog in a pond
- Pop juice for child
- Entry for 10-30 kids to the Zoo and 2-6 adults (1 adult per 5 children is required to attend)
- Exclusive use of a pavillion or the bandstand for 1.5 hours (addtional fees apply for use of a pavillion between 1 November to 31 January)
- Party host
- Zoo access before and after your party
- Zoo Bakery animal gingerbread decorating activity
- Kids Party food (see menu)
- Name tag decorating activity
- Trestles and chairs