Terms and Conditions - Zoo Twilights
Terms and Conditions - Zoo Twilights 2014
- Persons under 15 years of age must be accompanied by their ticket-holding parent or a legal adult. If they are not they can be refused entry and will not receive a refund on their tickets. Proof of ID may be requested.
- Zoo Member tickets are not transferable. Members will need to show their valid membership card & ID along with their concert ticket on the day of the concert to gain entry.
- Zoo Twilights is a fully licensed event and no BYO alcohol is permitted. Visitors wishing to purchase alcohol must have photo ID. Anyone found to be supplying or buying alcohol to a minor will be evicted from the Zoo grounds.
- Melbourne Zoo is an outdoor all-weather venue and, in the event of rain, the concert will still proceed. The Zoo Twilights raincheck policy is consistent with the normal Zoo policy of NO RAINCHECKS. Exceptions to this policy are when the Zoo is closed prior to 7.00pm due to storm damage or for emergency reasons.
- We strictly do not offer refunds unless it is in the event that a concert has been cancelled. If a Zoo Twilights concert has been cancelled by Melbourne Zoo, download our Refund Request Form and fill out the information to request a refund or call 1300 966 784 for a form to be sent to you.
- In the unexpected event that a performance needs to be cancelled, every effort will be made to communicate this information to visitors via email, the website, media, our staff and, signage at the Zoo entrances.
- The Zoo is a smoke-free zone and smoking in the Zoo is not permitted. Pass-Outs are available from staff.
- For the viewing convenience of all patrons, picnic blankets are recommended. Chairs will be positioned at the rear lawn areas to avoid obstructing the view of other patrons. The Twilights event is a general admission picnic-style event and visibility of the stage cannot be guaranteed and may be obstructed, particularly on busy, sold-out evenings.
- Tables, tents, sun shelters, market and beach umbrellas, glass, balloons, party poppers, balls, roller blades, skate-boards and whistles are prohibited. All items brought into the venue will be checked - including bags, baskets and eskys - and prohibited items will be confiscated.
- Open fires, naked flames or disposable BBQs are not permitted on the Zoo grounds.
- Melbourne Zoo reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance, annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests.
- All general Melbourne Zoo “Conditions of entry” still apply. You can see these conditions of entry at http://www.zoo.org.au/about-us/terms-and-conditions-of-entry-to-our-zoos
Terms and Conditions - Zoo Twilights Picnic Hampers and VIP packages
No refunds will be provided for cancellation made by an individual of any catering packages whether that be hampers, dinner or cocktail packages ordered in conjunction or independently of concert tickets.
In the regrettable circumstances that the concert is cancelled by Melbourne Zoo, a full refund of your pre-ordered catering package will be automatically refunded along with your purchased concert tickets.
Refunds will not be issued based on weather conditions.
It is the responsibility of the guest to arrive on time to their event. No compensation will be provided for no-shows or late arrivals.
Liberty Catering Concepts
T: 03 9285 9440