- Unlimited entry
- Kids register for FREE
- Help fight extinction
Exclusive Member Only Wild Nights & Slumber Safari Competition
To celebrate Werribee Open Range Zoo's night zoo experience, Wild Nights, we’re offering one lucky Zoo Member the chance to book out the entire Slumber Safari luxury campsite for you and 23 guests on Monday 1 July 2013 (school holiday time) valued at almost $7,000!
Just follow the steps for your chance to win this amazing prize:
Collect as many old mobile phones and bring them on your visit to Werribee Open Range Zoo between 1 May and 16 June 2013.
Drop your phones off to our Retail Shop where our friendly staff will place them in a plastic satchel - include 1 phone per satchel to increase your chances to win!
You will be asked to fill in just your name and member number on the satchel.
Enjoy your day at the Zoo and good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition you must visit and physically drop off at least 1 old mobile phone to Werribee Open Range Zoo's Retail Shop between 1 May and 16 June 2013.
- The prize must be redeemed on 1 July 2013 for 1 night only and the date is not transferable. Exchanges, refunds for other products or cash are not permitted.
- The prize will be drawn at random on 17 June 2013 at Werribee Open Range Zoo and the winner will be notified by phone and email by 18 June 2013.
- Member names and all nominated guests names, along with any dietary requirements must be provided by Tuesday 25 June and name changes only can be made up until Friday 28 June.
- You are entitled to 8 luxury tents for you and up to 23 guests. The tents (containing a queen bed and 2 singles) can accommodate families of up to a maximum of 4. At least 1 adult per lodge is required.
- All other costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to any travel, spending money, insurance and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- Zoos Victoria reserves the right to cancel an encounter due to an animal welfare issue.
- Entry in this competition shall be deemed to be an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.