- Unlimited entry
- Kids register for FREE
- Help fight extinction
Zoo Member Christmas Party Terms & Conditions
On behalf of Santa, we are looking forward to welcoming our members to this special event. By purchasing a ticket you are accepting the terms and conditions of the event as detailed below:
- Please print your e-ticket and present this at Melbourne Zoo along with your valid member card to gain entry.
- Please ensure your membership is active at the time of this special event on Friday 5th or Saturday 6th December, 2014.
- Tickets are not transferable and we do not offer refunds for this special member event.
- This is an exclusive zoo member event. You are welcome to purchase a maximum of 1 non-member adult ticket per booking – for a friend, partner or family member.
- Persons under 16 years of age must be accompanied by their ticket-holding parent or a legal guardian and proof of ID may be requested.
- Each member child (2–15 years) will receive one gift at the event, which is not exchangeable.
- Animals will be on display until 7.30pm.
- Melbourne Zoo is an outdoor all-weather venue and, in the event of rain, the party will still proceed.
- If the event is unable to run as planned for any reason beyond the control of Zoos Victoria, Zoos Victoria reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel this party.
- Zoos Victoria will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss of damage caused, or suffered by any guests attending this party.
- Your zoos are all smoke-free zones and smoking in the Zoo is not permitted. Pass-outs are available from our gate staff.
- Open fires, naked flames or disposable BBQs are not permitted on the Zoo grounds.
- We love our animals and zoo grounds just as much as you. Tables, tents, sun shelters, market and beach umbrellas, glass, balloons, party poppers, balls, roller blades, skate-boards and whistles are prohibited.
- All items brought into the venue may be checked – including bags, baskets and eskys – and prohibited items will be confiscated.
If you have any questions please contact the Membership Team on (03) 9285 9325.