- Unlimited entry
- Kids register for FREE
- Help fight extinction
- Visit our zoos
- What's on
- Fighting extinction
- Get involved
- About us
Become a member
Unlimited entry to our three great zoos
Kids register for free on adult memberships
VIP invitations, exclusive offers and more
The perfect gift for any occasion
Love animals? Join the club. As a Zoos Victoria member, you can visit us and hang out with your favourite animals as often as you like.
Your benefits will include:
- More zoo for you with unlimited entry to Healesville Sanctuary, Melbourne Zoo and Werribee Open Range Zoo for 12 months. Our zoos are open 365 days per year.
- Kids register for FREE on adult memberships.
- Free reciprocal entry to interstate zoos; Taronga Zoo, Adelaide Zoo, Perth Zoo, Western Plains Zoo (NSW) and Monarto Zoo (SA).
Conditions apply for Zoos Victoria members who reside outside of Vic & Tas**
- Get the inside scoop on our three Zoos with a subscription to the quarterly member magazine Zoo News and our monthly Member e-Newsletter.
- VIP member invites to new exhibits, experiences and special events.
- Great discounts and special offers on Zoo Twilights concert tickets.
- 15% discount at all Zoo shops and 10% discount on selected behind-the-scenes experiences and school holiday programs.
- Contribute to helping us fight wildlife extinction.
*Concession memberships apply to Australian Pensioner Concession Card holders, full-time Student Card holders, Healthcare Card holders, Disability Concession or DVA Gold Card holders.
Visited the Zoo recently?
If you have visited one of our three zoos within the last 14 days and wish to purchase a new Zoos Victoria membership, you can apply to deduct the cost of your last zoo entry. This deduction must be requested at the time of membership application through one of the below methods:
In person: Present your general admission receipt within 14 days of your last visit, when signing up for a new membership.
By email or fax: Download and fill out the Member Application Form (PDF 157KB) and email it, along with a copy of your last general admission receipt, to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (03) 9285 9267 within 14 days of your last visit.