Zoos Victoria employees receive a range of benefits just for being part of the Zoo family! Our staff share our values, aspire to be true advocates and ambassadors for Zoos Victoria, and help us to achieve our vision of fighting wildlife extinction. We know the work our staff do every day is very extremely important and we try to reward them for their contribution in any way we can.
- Threatened species recovery program fieldwork opportunities
- Employment Assistance Program for staff requiring confidential advice or counselling
- Free physiotherapy appointments offered during work hours
We care about family
- Paid paternity and maternity leave for young families
- All staff have access to a range of entitlements negotiated as part of Zoo's Victoria's two Enterprise Bargaining Agreements.
Rewards and recognition
- All staff have an opportunity to be nominated for ‘ROAR’ (Recognising Outstanding Achievements and Result) Awards as well as On the Spot encouragement awards
- Service recognition program
- We offer a family membership for all staff and their immediate family which includes discounts on retail products, event tickets and behind the scenes experiences
Making your life easier
- Selected salary sacrifice and salary packaging opportunities
- ANZ@Work – exclusive benefits and discounts with the ANZ Bank