Name our Devil Terms and Conditions
The winner will receive a behind-the-scenes tour of the Tasmanian Devil breeding facility, for two adults and two children, and be one of the first to meet the adorable little joey.
Terms and Conditions
1. This is a game of chance.
2. To enter the competition, you must visit www.zoo.org.au/devilname and select a Devil name to go into the draw.
3. Entries open on Sunday 28 July at 12.01am (AEST) and close at midnight on Sunday 4 August 2013 (AEST).
4. The winner will be drawn at random on Wednesday 7 August 2013 at the offices of Zoos Victoria.
5. The winner will be notified by email on Friday 9 August 2013.
6. The competition is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18, other than board members, employees and their families of Zoos Victoria and the Herald & Weekly Times.
7. The promoter is Zoos Victoria, ABN 969-139-590-53
8. Valid contact details must be entered in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
9. Only one entry per email address will be accepted.
10. One winning entry will be selected.
11. The judges’ draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner must claim the prize within two weeks of being notified that you have won. Failure to claim the prize within two weeks will result in a redraw and you will not be entitled to any supplementary prize or benefit.
13. The prize will be valid between 11 August – 20 September 2013 and entitles the winner to a behind-the-scenes tour of the Tasmanian Devil breeding facility for two adults and two children, valued at $440.
14. The prize is not transferable, not refundable or redeemable for cash. The prize cannot be sold, auctioned or given away. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in prize values.
15. Entries will become the property of the promoter and will not be returned.
16. Entry in this competition shall be deemed to be an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. All other costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to any travel, spending money, meals, insurance and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
18. Zoos Victoria reserves the right to cancel the tour due to an animal welfare issue. An alternate booking will be made.