Enter the STEM Design Challenge
It’s time to enter the competition for Zoos Victoria’s STEM Design Challenge.
What to know before entering
- The STEM Design Challenge is currently open for Terms 3 and 4
- For selection, teams of up to six students will be required to submit a short video of no more than 2 minutes that explains their prototype
- Each Teaching Guide includes the judging criteria – download it from your chosen STEM program page
- Teachers are asked to submit their students’ entries
- This competition has Terms and Conditions
- Prizes will be given for the following categories: Year 3-4, Year 5-6, Year 7-8 and Year 9-10.
- Winning teams will meet with relevant zoo staff and experience a behind-the-scenes animal encounter. Transport costs to and from the zoo are included.
- Winners will be able to access their prize before the end of Term 4 2019.
Key dates for 2019
- Entries close - Friday 15 November 2019 5:00pm
- Judging - Week of 18-22 November 2019
- Winners announced - Monday 25 November 2019
How to enter
To enter, you need to complete a two-step process:
- Fill out the form below and submit
- Upload your video entry to the Zoos Victoria Google Drive using the button below