Thank you for registering for a Love Your Locals Q & A Student Webinar
This webinar is part of the Love Your Locals - English and Science program.
You will find everything you need here including:
- Teaching guides – instructions for activities to do before and after the webinar
- Student workbook – information about the Orange-bellied Parrot and Plains-wanderer
Webinars are designed to be interactive so that students can participate in the online workshop.
Class teachers/parents should also be in the webinar to help supervise.
Webinars run every week:
Orange-bellied Parrot - Tuesdays 11:10am - 11:40am AEST
Plains-wanderer - Wednesdays 2:30pm - 3:00pm AEST
The instructions below are for you to copy and share with your students.
What You Will Need
- Computer, laptop, tablet or phone
- Speakers or headphones to hear the conversation
- A keyboard to type their questions into the chat box
- No camera or microphone is required.
Before the Webinar
- Check that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player at www.get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Install Adobe Connect on:
- Windows - http://www.adobe.com/go/Connectsetup
- Mac - http://www.adobe.com/go/ConnectSetupMac
- Tablet/phone – go to your app store and download the Adobe Connect Mobile app for free.
How to Join the Webinar
- Select the link for the webinar you are registered for:
- Orange-bellied Parrot - https://connect.vic.edu.au/zvparrot/
- Plains-wanderer - https://connect.vic.edu.au/zvplains/
- Enter your name to enter the ‘session room’ (no password required).
If you are having any technology problems, please visit – https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-downloads-updates.html