Thank you for registering for a STEM Design Challenge Q & A Student Webinar
This webinar is part of the STEM Design Challenge - Animals at Home program.
You will find everything you need here including:
- Teaching guide – instructions for activities to do before and after the webinar
- Design briefs – the choice of four different Zoo keepers and animals
- Student workbook – instructions for how to do Design Thinking
Webinars are designed to be interactive so that students can participate in the online workshop.
Class teachers/parents should also be in the webinar to help supervise.
Webinars run every week:
Penguins – Tuesdays 2:30pm – 3:00pm AEST
Zebra – Tuesdays 1:40pm – 2:10pm AEST
Giraffe - Thursdays 2:30pm – 3:00pm AEST
Lions – Thursdays 1:40pm – 2:10pm AEST
The instructions below are for you to copy and share with your students.
What You Will Need
- Computer, laptop, tablet or phone
- Speakers or headphones to hear the conversation
- A keyboard to type their questions into the chat box
- No camera or microphone is required.
Before the Webinar
- Check that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player at www.get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Install Adobe Connect on:
- Windows - http://www.adobe.com/go/Connectsetup
- Mac - http://www.adobe.com/go/ConnectSetupMac
- Tablet/phone – go to your app store and download the Adobe Connect Mobile app for free
How to Join the Webinar
- Select the link for the webinar you are registered for:
- Penguin Design Brief - https://connect.vic.edu.au/zvpenguin/
- Zebra Design Brief - https://connect.vic.edu.au/zvzebra/
- Giraffe Design Brief - https://connect.vic.edu.au/zvgiraffe/
- Lion Design Brief - https://connect.vic.edu.au/zvlion/
- Enter your name to enter the ‘session room’ (no password required).
If you are having any technology problems, please visit – https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-downloads-updates.html