Thank you for registering for the Endangered Animals: Plains-wanderer Student Webinar
Download the online resources here.
You can also use the Animals at Home animal live streams here.
Webinars are designed to be interactive so that students can participate in the online workshop.
Class teachers/parents should also be in the webinar to help supervise.
Webinars runs at:
Thursday 25 June 2.30pm – 3:00pm AEST
The instructions below are for you to copy and share with your students.
What You Will Need
- Computer, laptop, tablet or phone
- Speakers or headphones to hear the conversation
- A keyboard to type their questions into the chat box
- No camera or microphone is required.
Before the Webinar
- Check that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player at www.get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Install Adobe Connect on:
- Windows - http://www.adobe.com/go/Connectsetup
- Mac - http://www.adobe.com/go/ConnectSetupMac
- Tablet/phone – go to your app store and download the Adobe Connect Mobile app for free.
How to Join the Webinar
- Go to https://connect.vic.edu.au/zvwebinar
- Enter your name to enter the ‘session room’ (no password required).
If you are having any technology problems, please visit – https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-downloads-updates.ht