Thank you for registering for a Call of the Wild Student Webinar
This webinar is part of the Call of the Wild Virtual Excursion program.
You will find everything you need here including:
- Teaching guide – instructions for activities to do before and after your webinar
- Student worksheet – an action template for students to use as part of their research
Webinars are designed to be interactive so that students can participate in the online workshop.
Class teachers/parents should also be in the webinar to help supervise.
Webinars run every week:
Tuesdays 10:00am - 10:30am AEST
Wednesdays 2:30pm - 3:00pm AEST
Fridays 11:10am - 11:40am AEST
The instructions below are for you to copy and share with your students.
What You Will Need
- Computer, laptop, tablet or phone
- Speakers or headphones to hear the conversation
- A keyboard to type their questions into the chat box
- No camera or microphone is required.
Before the Webinar
- Check that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player at www.get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Install Adobe Connect on:
- Windows - http://www.adobe.com/go/Connectsetup
- Mac - http://www.adobe.com/go/ConnectSetupMac
- Tablet/phone – go to your app store and download the Adobe Connect Mobile app for free.
How to Join the Webinar
- Go to https://connect.vic.edu.au/zvcall/
- Enter your name to enter the ‘session room’ (no password required).
If you are having any technology problems, please visit – https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-downloads-upd