Corporate Christmas functions
Surrounded by beautiful bushland nature and the sounds and sights of Australian wildlife, create a memorable Christmas party at Healesville Sanctuary.
Enjoy a Christmas style lunch or dinner in a stunning bushland haven. Plus, wander around Healesville Sanctuary during the opening hours and see majestic Australian wildlife.
Brolga room at Healesville Sanctuary
Lunch or dinner
Lunch: $102 per person (includes entry ticket to Healesville Sanctuary)
Dinner: $80 per person
Contact us on 03 5957 2837 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and our highly experienced team will be in touch.
- Roast pork and roast turkey
Choose two salads
- Vine ripened tomato, local olives, cucumber, Yarra Valley feta
- Coleslaw with red cabbage, fennel, dill and lemon aioli
- Green bean, pumpkin and pine nut salad
- Cauliflower with chickpeas, port soaked currants, spiced nuts and lemon
- Mixed roast vegetables
- Green leaves dressed with olive oil and lemon
- Apple sauce and cranberry sauce
- Fresh bread and butter
- Pavlova with thick passion fruit cream
- Christmas pudding and custard
- Fresh fruit
Healesville Sanctuary entry - $22pp*
Have access to the Healesville Sanctuary all day.
*Please note, entry must be paid for for all lunch events.
Canapes - $15pp
Get the team together before being seated and let chef spoil you with favourite canapes.
Entrée - $20pp
Turn it into a three course meal by choosing 2 of the below entrees.
- Salad of smoked salmon, prawns, soft herbs, radish and lemon aioli
- Freshly shucked oysters with finger lime and coriander
- Wood roasted chicken salad, romesco, white beans and fennel
- Vegetarian stuffed mushroom with almond and sage pesto
Beverage Package - $25pp/ per hour
Includes house sparkling, white and red wines, beer, cider, soft drink and juice.
Murrundindi - pending availability
Experience Murrundindi's (Wurundjeri elder) welcoming to country and smocking ceremony, listen to his story telling and participate in didgeridoo playing and boomerang throwing.