Virtual Excursion | Aussie Animal Adventurers Student Webinar
This webinar is especially for students taking part in the Aussie Animal Adventurers Virtual Excursion program.
Zoos Victoria is offering free Virtual Excursions programs during the time of remote learning. Each excursion comes with a teaching guide, activities and a student webinar. While not a tour of the zoo, you will have an expert educator working remotely to talk directly to you.
During the Aussie Animal Adventurers webinar, a Zoo Teacher will run a workshop for your students and answer their questions.
Students can join a webinar using a website link or the Adobe Connect app on their tablet or phone. They will need speakers or headphones to hear the conversation and a keyboard to type their questions into the chat box. No camera or microphone is required.
This student webinar links to the Victorian Curriculum Levels 3-4: Science and Geography
- Learn about Australian animal features, habitats and life cycles
- Explore what an animal needs in its environment to survive
- Consider how humans can care for animals and their habitats
Student webinars for this program run every week from May 4:
- Mondays 11:10am - 11.40am AEST
- Mondays 1:40pm - 2:10pm AEST
- Tuesdays 1:40pm - 2:10pm AEST
- Wednesdays 11:10am - 11.40am AEST
- Wednesdays 1:40pm - 2:10pm AEST
Teachers or parent/guardians need to register on behalf of students. Complete the registration form below and you will receive instructions about how to join the webinar.