See the animals as the sun goes down, along with live music, entertainment, and a pop-up bar.
As the day cools down enjoy a late afternoon of live acoustic music, entertainment, and delicious food and drink – all in the peaceful bushland setting of Healesville Sanctuary.
Gather your friends and family to explore the home of native wildlife, then top it off with:
- festival style food from the Harvest pop-up café
- Yarra Valley wine, craft beer and other tasty sips from the Sanctuary Cellar pop-up
- bubble play for the kids
Supporting local music
From 3pm until 7pm, take in a selection of the best live and local music. Listen to some soul, folk and incredible vocals, with performances by:
- Saturday 20 February: Anita George
- Saturday 27 February: Belly Savalas
- Saturday 6 March: Belly Savalas
- Saturday 13 March: The Tuck Shop Ladies
Experience the Sanctuary at sundown, only for a limited time this summer!