Throw down a picnic rug and settle in for a relaxing afternoon
This summer, gather your family for a relaxing picnic style afternoon and enjoy our beautiful bushland setting as the day cools down and the sky turns pink.
Enjoy some fun outdoor entertainments including:
- Bubble play
- Lawn games
- Culture with Murrundindi for the kids
- After-hour animal viewing
Food and drinks
We have festival style food from the Harvest café and regions most prestigious Yarra Valley wine and beer/cider cellar doors serving their delicious drop each week:
- Week 1: Matilda Bay & Innocent Bystander
- Week 2: Boat O'Craigo & Zonzo Estate
- Week 3: Watt's River Brewing & Sutherland Estate
- Week 4: Coldstream Brewery & Yarra Valley Winery TBC
Don't want to bring your own food? We've got you covered! Pre-order one of our delicious picnic hampers and collect on the day at the Sanctuary.
It won't be a relaxing afternoon without live music at Sundown!
Listen to some soul, folk and incredible vocals with performances by these amazing bands:
- Week 1: Sam + Sam & Georgie & Julian
- Week 2: The Belly Savalas & The Scrims
- Week 3: The Belly Savalas & Indie Duo
- Week 4: The Scrims & Georgie & Julian