Learn about our micro-environments before creating your very own in the form of a terrarium.
Join one of our engaging zoo rangers and explore some of our smaller creatures as the zoo winds down for the day.
Then enjoy a glass or two of beer or wine as you graze at the charcuterie table while being guided through the construction of your very own terrarium at Melbourne Zoo.
- 4:30pm - Welcome and introduction
- 5pm - Guided walking experience through our Reptile and Frog House
- 6pm - Drinks and charcuterie grazing table as terrarium construction begins
- 7:30pm - Approximate finishing time
Melbourne Zoo provides:
- Beer, wine, soft drink, juice
- Charcuterie grazing table
- Everything needed to create a terrarium