Endangered Birds: Helmeted Honeyeater (Year 3 - 6)
Zoos Victoria is offering free student webinars. While not a tour of the zoo, you will have an expert educator working remotely to talk directly to you.
Hear from a zoo expert to learn more about the Helmeted Honeyeater, Victoria’s charismatic bird emblem, and the efforts to protect this incredible species from extinction.
This student webinar links with the Victorian Curriculum Levels 3-6: Science.
- Hear from a Zoos Victoria expert about what it takes to save the Helmeted Honey Eater and other species from extinction
- Ask questions stemming from your curriculum focus
This webinar will be run:
- Thursday 16th October 2:30pm - 3:00pm AEST
How to join:
- Tablet or mobile device – download the free Webex app
- PC or laptop – allow the Webex Events extension file download request
- To enter – provide first name, surname, email address and the login password
- Sessions open 10 minutes before scheduled start
- Participant mic and video will be turned off for the session
- Q & A will be left open for students to communicate with Zoo Teachers
- Teachers, parents or guardians need to register on behalf of students and will receive an email with login details