Virtual Excursion | Call of the Wild Student Webinar
This webinar is especially for students taking part in the Call of the Wild Virtual Excursion program.
Zoos Victoria is offering free Virtual Excursions programs during the time of remote learning. Each excursion comes with a teaching guide, activities and a student webinar. While not a tour of the zoo, you will have an expert educator working remotely to talk directly to you.
During the Call of the Wild webinar, a Zoo teacher will run a workshop for your students and answer their questions.
Students can join a webinar using a website link or the Adobe Connect app on their tablet or phone. They will need speakers or headphones to hear the conversation and a keyboard to type their questions into the chat box. No camera or microphone is required.
This student webinar links to the Victorian Curriculum Levels F-2: Science
- Hear stories about the gorillas at Melbourne Zoo
- Learn about adaptations and features that help animals survive
- Explore how people are taking action for animals through global citizenship
Student webinars for this program run every week from May 4:
- Tuesdays 10:00am - 10:30am AEST
- Wednesdays 2:30pm - 3:00pm AEST
- Fridays 11:10am - 11:40am AEST
Teachers or parent/guardians need to register on behalf of students. Complete the registration form below and you will receive instructions about how to join the webinar.