Virtual Excursion | Wild Explorers Student Webinar
This webinar is designed especially for students taking part in the Wild Explorers Virtual Excursion program.
Zoos Victoria is offering free Virtual Excursions programs during the time of remote learning. Each excursion comes with a teaching guide, activities and a student webinar. While not a tour of the zoo, you will have an expert educator working remotely to talk directly to you.
During the Wild Explorers webinar, a Zoo teacher will run a workshop for your students and answer their questions.
Students can join a webinar using a website link or the Adobe Connect app on their tablet or phone. They will need speakers or headphones to hear the conversation and a keyboard to type their questions into the chat box. No camera or microphone is required.
This student webinar links to the Victorian Curriculum Levels F-2: Science
- Hear stories about what makes animals special
- Discover what an animal needs to survive
- Learn about how to care for animals and the environment in which they live
Student webinars for this program run every week from May 4:
- Mondays 10:00am - 10.30am AEST
- Tuesdays 11:10am - 11:40am AEST
- Wednesdays 10:00am - 10:30am AEST
- Thursdays 10:00am - 10:30am AEST (starting 28 May)
- Thursdays 11:10am - 11:40am AEST (starting 28 May)
Teachers or parent/guardians need to register on behalf of students. Complete the registration form below and you will receive instructions about how to join the webinar.