A Very Member Christmas 2018 Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- Entry to Zoos Victoria Member Christmas Party member event is available from 5.30pm. The event concludes at 9.30pm.
- The Member Christmas Party is a BYO event, however no alcohol will be available for sale on the night.
- Limited tickets are available until sold out. Tickets can be purchased online.
- Members will need to show their valid membership card & ID along with their event ticket on the day to gain entry. Zoo Member tickets are not transferable.
- Persons under 15 years of age must be accompanied by their ticket-holding parent or a legal adult. If they are not they can be refused entry and will not receive a refund on their tickets. Proof of ID may be requested.
- Melbourne Zoo is an outdoor all-weather venue and in the event of rain, the event will still proceed. NO RAINCHECKS. Exceptions to this policy are when the Zoo is closed prior to 7.00pm due to storm damage or for emergency reasons.
- If the event is unable to run as planned for any reason beyond the control of Zoos Victoria, Zoos Victoria reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel the event. In this situation every effort will be made to communicate this information to members.
- We strictly do not offer refunds unless the event has been cancelled.