3 Day Tesla Europcar Competition Terms and Conditions
ZOOS VICTORIA MEMBER COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Zoos Victoria and Europcar Member 3 Day Tesla rental Competition (“Competition”) is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below "Terms and Conditions".
The promoter of this Competition is the Zoological Parks and Gardens Board trading as Zoos Victoria (the “Promoter”) ABN 96 913 959 053, located at the address of Elliott Avenue, Parkville VIC 3052 and CLA Trading Pty Ltd trading as Europcar (the “Promoter”) ABN 81 082 220 399, located at the address of 189 South Centre Road, Tullamarine VIC 3043.
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to active Zoos Victoria Members (“Members”) who are aged 25 years or older. Zoos Victoria reserves the right to require an entrant to produce identification and/or proof of age.
Employees, officers (including volunteers and board members) and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible. "Immediate family" of a person means the parents, siblings, children, and spouse or partner (whether legal or de facto) of that person and any person associated with the Competition.
How to Enter
1. To enter the Competition, you must make a booking between 9am Tuesday 1 August 2023 and 11.59pm on Saturday 30 September 2023 with Europcar using the Zoos Victoria member promotion 20% off Europcar’s Electric, Hybrid and Plug-in Models.
2. The competition opens at 9am Tuesday 1 August 2023 and closes at 11.59pm on Saturday 30 September 2023 (“Competition period”). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
3. The competition is a game of chance. The winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries received during the competition period.
4. Each entry must be entered in accordance with the terms and conditions of the competition. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The promote may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter’s website (if any) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
All bookings made will go into the draw to win a complimentary three (3) day Tesla rental in Australia. The standard rental terms and conditions apply, and the rental will include standard liability.
The prize is subject to availability and is not redeemable for collections between Wednesday 15 December 2023 and Thursday 4 January. Prize must be redeemed by Sunday 30 June 2024.
Terms and Conditions
1. The total retail prize value is approximately $600 (AUD), includes GST. Prices can change dependent on the location, airport or city collection and the time of year.
2. No component of the prize can be redeemed for cash. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar experience to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
3. All other costs associated with the prize, are the responsibility of the winner.
4. The Promoter will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential loss or damage caused, or suffered by the winner in relation to any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize.
5. Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the member in the Zoos Victoria database. The winning Entrants have one (1) week from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility, and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn, and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
6. Proof of age may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of the Promoter.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
8. If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the Competition or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prize/s to the prize winner/s of the Competition, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
9. You acknowledge that the Promoter is under no obligation to exercise any of the rights granted to it by these Terms and Conditions and any communication of your entry to the public by the Promoter is at the complete discretion of the Promoter.
10. You agree that the Promoter may use your entry, any personal details and photographic material related to the prize provided to the Promoter for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter in any media without notice and without any fee being paid to you.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
12. Decisions of the Promoter are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition, and no correspondence will be entered into.