Supporter Survey Competition
Terms and conditions
This document sets out the terms of participation in the Zoos Victoria Supporter Survey Incentive Competition (the “Competition”).
1. The promoter of this Competition is Zoos Victoria Pty Ltd (the “Promoter”) ABN 969-139-590-53, located at the address of Elliott Avenue, Parkville VIC 3052.
2. Entry to the Competition is open to all Australian residents. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Entrants under 18 years of age may enter only with parental or guardian consent. Zoos Victoria reserves the right to require any entrant to produce identification and / or proof of age.
3. Employees of the Promoter, Zoos Victoria board members and their immediate families, any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter. Zoos Victoria reserves the right to require an entrant to produce identification and / or proof of age. "Immediate Family" of a person means the parents, siblings, children, and spouse or partner (whether legal or de facto) of that person and any person associated with the Competition.
4. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter’s website (if any) form part of these Terms and Conditions
5. The Competition opens on 10 April 2021 and closes at 11.59pm AEST Sunday 6 June 2021 (“Competition Period”). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
6. To be eligible for this competition, entrants must fully complete the Zoos Victoria Supporter Survey between 10 April 2021 and 6 June 2021. Once ZV has received a fully completed survey, you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. A fully completed survey form shall include the entrant's name, email address and phone number. Each applicant can only complete an online survey, and be eligible for entry into the promotion, once.
7. All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrants.
8. By submitting your entry to the Promoter, you grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive license to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in your entry and all other material provided by you to the Promoter pursuant to this Competition at any time.
9. Without limiting the rights granted to the Promoter under clause 10, you specifically agree that clause 10 grants to the Promoter the non-exclusive right to communicate your entry in whole or in part to the public throughout the world on any media platform and you grant to the Promoter all associated rights necessary to exercise the above rights
10. The winners will be chosen by random selection in the week of 7 June 2021. This is a game of chance.
11. The entrant is responsible for supplying correct contact details when completing the online survey. ZV will attempt to contact the winners within the week commencing 7 June 2021. If ZV is unable to contact the selected winners by 11 June 2021 (after making reasonable efforts to do so), another respondent may be selected by the random process with the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
12. The Prize is as follows: 2 (two) x Close-up Encounters at the zoo property of the winners' choice (Melbourne Zoo, Healesville Sanctuary or Werribee Open Range Zoo). Total prize pool is valued at AU$100.00
13. The winners will be notified by email.
14. No component of the prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that any of the prizes become unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
15. All other costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to any travel, additional spending money, meals, additional accommodation and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
16. The Prize must be booked within 12 months of the prize draw date. The prize is subject to availability and restrictions. Minimum age applies to some encounters.
17. The winner agrees to be involved in any promotional activities stipulated by the organisers of the promotion, including but not limited to photographs and publication of the winners’ name.
18. Decisions of the Promoter are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or attempting to act in a fraudulent or dishonest manner.
20. The Promoter will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage caused, or suffered by the winner in relation to this competition or the Prize.
21. If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the Competition or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prize/s to the prize winner/s of the Competition, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
22. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
23. All general Zoos Victoria “Conditions of entry” still apply. You can see these conditions of entry at www.zoo.org.au/about-us/terms-and-conditions-of-entry-to-our-zoos