Zoos Victoria Member Christmas Night Survey Prize Terms and Conditions
This document sets out the terms of participation in the Zoos Victoria Member competition (“Member Christmas Night Survey“ Competition).
- The promoter of this Competition is Zoos Victoria Pty Ltd (the “Promoter”) ABN 969-139-590-53, located at the address of Elliott Avenue, Parkville VIC 3052.
- Entry to the Competition is open to all Zoos Victoria members who hold an active membership and purchased a ticket to the 2021 Member Christmas Night event on either Friday 03, Saturday 04 or Sunday 05 December 2021. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Entrants under 18 years of age may enter only with parental or guardian consent and a parent or guardian over the age of 18 must accompany the entrant to all events.
- Employees of the Promoter, Volunteers, Zoos Victoria board members and their immediate families, any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter. Zoos Victoria reserves the right to require an entrant to produce identification and / or proof of age. "Immediate Family" of a person means the parents, siblings, children, and spouse or partner (whether legal or de facto) of that person and any person associated with the Competition.
- Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter’s website (if any) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- The Competition opens at 9am AEST on Saturday 4 December 2021 and closes at midnight, Wednesday 15 December 2021 (“Competition Period”). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
- To enter the Competition, you must have purchased tickets to the Member Christmas Night for either Friday 03 December 2021, Saturday 04 December 2021 or Sunday 05 December 2021, complete the Member Christmas Night Survey during the promotional period, and provide personal details at the conclusion of the survey. Competition entries are only valid for Zoos Victoria members and the winner must confirm their details at the time of being notified that they are an active member.
- By submitting your entry to the Promoter, you grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive license to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in your entry and all other material provided by you to the Promoter pursuant to this Competition at any time.
- Without limiting the rights granted to the Promoter under clause 10, you specifically agree that clause 10 grants to the Promoter the non-exclusive right to communicate your entry in whole or in part to the public throughout the world on any media platform and you grant to the Promoter all associated rights necessary to exercise the above rights.
- The winners will be chosen by random draw at Zoos Victoria Corporate Office, Elliott Avenue Parkville, Victoria, 3052 at 10am on Friday 17 December, 2021. This is a game of chance.
- The prize pack consists of the following:
1 x Family Pass for two (2) Adults and two (2) children to the members choice of one night of the 2022 Summer Series of Sunset Safari held at Werribee Open Range Zoo (valued at $176 RRP).
1 x $100 food and beverage voucher redeemable at your Sunset Safari event at Werribee Open Range Zoo on your chosen date.
Total prize value - $276
12. Member can select the date they wish to attend Sunset Safari on either Saturday or Sunday evenings from 08 January 2022 to 13 March 2022. For further details, terms and conditions visit https://www.zoo.org.au/werribee/whats-on/events/sunsetsafari/
- No component of the prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that any of the prizes become unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- All other costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to any travel, additional spending money, meals, additional accommodation and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner must claim and or redeem the prize within one week of being notified by email that you have won. Failure to claim the prize within one week will result in a redraw and you will not be entitled to any supplementary prize or benefit.
- In the event a redraw is necessary, it will take place at Zoos Victoria Corporate Office, Elliott Avenue Parkville, Victoria, 3052 at 11am on Friday 23 December, 2021.
- You warrant that: (i) all details provided with your entry are true and accurate; (ii) you have all necessary rights and licenses to grant the rights set out in these Terms and Conditions; (iii) your entry is your original work and has not been previously communicated to the public; (iv) the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these Terms and Conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and you will indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of these warranties.
- You acknowledge that the Promoter is under no obligation to exercise any of the rights granted to it by these Terms and Conditions and any communication of your entry to the public by the Promoter is at the complete discretion of the Promoter.
- You agree that the Promoter may use your entry and any personal details provided to the Promoter for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter in any media without notice and without any fee being paid to you.
- Decisions of the Promoter are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by phone and email.
- If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the Competition or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prize to the prize winner/s of the Competition, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- All general Zoos Victoria 'Conditions of entry' still apply. You can see these conditions of entry here.