Late Evening Sessions
Your chance to explore the zoo at dusk and enjoy a picnic on the lawn with live music. Experience a late evening session at Werribee Open Range Zoo this January.
- Pack a picnic or pre-purchase a picnic hamper to enjoy on the lawns. Note: pre-purchased hampers must be booked 5 days in advance.
- Enjoy Zoorassic and see the huge animatronic dinosaurs – look out for that cheeky T-rex
- Enjoy live African music and roving entertainment on the African village lawns
- Go on a walking adventure through the African River Trail – can you spot the majestic lions, hungry hippos, speedy cheetahs, playful monkeys and powerful gorillas?
- On a warm afternoon, pack the bathers and splash in the Hippo Play water play area.
- Explore and see Australian wildlife – from emus, kangaroos to rare and endangered Eastern Barred Bandicoots and Orange-bellied parrots as you wander through the Australian Trail.
Please note the free safari bus will not be running.