It’s important that you read these conditions of membership carefully!
- A Zoos Victoria membership is only valid during the period up to and including the date of expiry.
- A valid Zoos Victoria membership grants the listed members unlimited entry during normal opening hours to Melbourne Zoo, Healesville Sanctuary and Werribee Open Range Zoo for 12 months.
- A Zoos Victoria membership is not refundable.
- A Zoos Victoria membership is not transferable. Only the named person/s listed on a membership card may use it.
- All children under 16 that reside at the same address must appear on the membership card. Free entry will be denied at interstate zoos if names do not appear.
- To gain entry to Melbourne Zoo, Healesville Sanctuary and Werribee Open Range Zoo, Members must present to Zoos Victoria staff a valid and signed Zoos Victoria Membership card. Adult members also need to present another form of identification - preferably with a photograph. Concession card holders may be asked to produce proof of concession.
- Membership entry benefits do not apply to school visits, Zoo Twilights, or other similar events.
- Children under 16 years of age can only be added to an adult membership and reside at the same address as the primary member.
- A Zoos Victoria student membership covers a single full time student on presentation of student card.
- Additional members may be added to the Zoos Victoria membership and is subject to the full applicable membership fee.
- There is no pro-rata or refund membership subscriptions.
- The primary member is responsible for ensuring the details of their Zoos Victoria membership are correct at all times.
- Reciprocal free entry to interstate zoos are subject to change.
To receive reciprocal entry to selected interstate zoos, all Zoos Victoria members, including children, must present a valid membership card upon entry. Failure to do this will result in you being charged a non-refundable entry by our partner zoos.
Membership privileges, terms and conditions may be amended or revoked at Zoos Victoria’s discretion.