VJunior Birthday Party
This document sets out the terms of participation in the Zoos Victoria Member competition (“VJunior Birthday Party“ Competition).
- The promoter’s of this Competition are Zoos Victoria Pty Ltd (the “Promoter’s”) ABN 969-139-590-53, located at the address of Elliott Avenue, Parkville VIC 3052 and Village Cinemas Australia Pty Ltd (the “promoters”) ABN 36-006-735-002, located at the address of Level 1, 500 Chapel Street South Yarra VIC 3141.
- Entry to the Competition is open to all Zoos Victoria members who hold an active membership at the time of entry and draw. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Entrants under 18 years of age may enter only with parental or guardian consent and a parent or guardian over the age of 18 must accompany the entrant to all events.
- Employees of the Promoter’s, Volunteers, Zoos Victoria board members and their immediate families, any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter. Zoos Victoria reserves the right to require an entrant to produce identification and / or proof of age. "Immediate Family" of a person means the parents, siblings, children, and spouse or partner (whether legal or de facto) of that person and any person associated with the Competition.
- Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter’s website (if any) form part of these Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- To enter, submit your details in the entry form located at villagecinemas.com.au/offers-and-promotions/zoos-victoria-comp by 11:59pm on Sunday 10 July 2022. The winner will be contacted by email on Monday 11 July 2022. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, a new winner will be drawn and contacted on Monday 18 July 2022, with the original winner forfeiting their prize. Competition entries are only valid for Zoos Victoria members and the winner must confirm their details at the time of being notified that they are an active member. The winner will be sent a confirmation letter to sign and return to Village Cinemas to secure and finalise their function booking details.
- The grand prize includes:
- A private VJunior screening at one of the following Village Cinema locations: Fountain Gate, Geelong, Knox, Plenty Valley, Sunshine Southland, for a maximum of 55 guests
- Food & beverage inclusions (TBC)
The screening date, session time and film is subject to availability and approval of Village Cinemas. All screening details must be confirmed with Village Cinemas 21 days prior to the screening date. Prize must be redeemed between 1 August 2022 and 31 July, 2023. Prize is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer and is not redeemable for cash. No substitutions. In the event that any of the prizes become unavailable, the Promoter’s reserve the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- By submitting your entry to the Promoter’s, you grant the Promoter’s and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive license to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in your entry and all other material provided by you to the Promoter’s pursuant to this Competition at any time.
- Without limiting the rights granted to the Promoter under clause 8, you specifically agree that clause 8 grants to the Promoter’s the non-exclusive right to communicate your entry in whole or in part to the public throughout the world on any media platform and you grant to the Promoter’s all associated rights necessary to exercise the above rights.
- The winners will be chosen by random draw at Zoos Victoria Corporate Office, Elliott Avenue Parkville, Victoria, 3052 at 11.00am on Monday 11 July 2022. This is a game of chance.
- All other costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to any travel, additional spending money, meals, additional accommodation and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- In the event a redraw is necessary, it will take place at Zoos Victoria Corporate Office, Elliott Avenue Parkville, Victoria, 3052 at 11am on Monday 18 July 2022.
- You warrant that:(i) all details provided with your entry are true and accurate;(ii) you have all necessary rights and licenses to grant the rights set out in these Terms and Conditions;(iii) your entry is your original work and has not been previously communicated to the public;(iv) the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these Terms and Conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and you will indemnify the Promoter’s against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of these warranties.
- You acknowledge that the Promoter’s are under no obligation to exercise any of the rights granted to it by these Terms and Conditions and any communication of your entry to the public by the Promoter’s is at the complete discretion of the Promoter’s.
- You agree that the Promoter’s may use your entry and any personal details provided to the Promoter’s for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter’s in any media without notice and without any fee being paid to you.
- Decisions of the Promoter’s are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by phone and email.
- If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the Competition or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prize to the prize winner/s of the Competition, the Promoter’s may, in their discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
- The Promoter’s are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter’s assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.