Zoo keeper for a day - Kyabram Fauna Park
Terms and conditions
- Zoos Victoria may choose to cancel specific dates due to inclement weather, animal welfare or insufficient bookings. Whenever possible, guests will be notified in advance and dates re-scheduled, or full payment will be refunded.
- Enclosed shoes must be worn. That the choice of appropriate footwear rests with you as the parent/guardian and is at your own risk and not at the risk of Zoos Victoria.
- No food or drink can be taken into animal areas.
- All children must agree to follow the keeper's instructions throughout the day.
- Participants may be asked to leave the enclosure at any time during the program at the discretion of Zoo staff.
- Participants must carry their own asthma medication or EpiPen where it is required
- Children under the age of 8 years of age are not permitted to attend our Zookeeper for a Day program.
- That during the day, you agree and give consent for your child, if the need arises, to be manipulated and moved around to a desirable area if required by the keeper in charge so as to minimise any risk to your child.
- That you are aware that you are not permitted to attend the day with the child and that if you are wishing to enter the park then an admission fee must be paid.
- At no time will participants be able to touch an animal.
- Any behaviour of the child that becomes unmanageable, disrespectful or disruptive at any point during the day will result in the child leaving the program and a parent/guardian will need to collect them immediately.
- No refunds will be given under circumstances where the child is removed from the program for inappropriate behaviour.
- The participant(s) of this experience and their respective parties indemnifies Zoos Victoria and their respective directors, officers, agents and employees against all liabilities, claims, actions, suits, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, costs, fees and expenses whatsoever incurred or arising out of or in connection with or in consequence of providing this program.
- The participant(s) irrevocably releases Zoos Victoria from all and any claims, actions, suits and proceedings whatsoever which they might have arising out of death, personal injury, property damage or other loss whatsoever suffered or incurred in connection with providing the program.