Bring the zoo to life from anywhere around the world with live cams, Keeper Talks and other virtual updates.
Check out the 24/7 live streams of some of your favourite animals. You can catch up on what you missed by clicking back on the red line underneath the video.
Can’t see the animals on the live cams? That’s because our animals live in areas that are much bigger than what a camera can capture.
Please note feeding times are subject to change.
Otters at Melbourne Zoo - Den Cam #1
Meet the Asian Small-clawed Otter family at Melbourne Zoo. Papa Odie has been teaching his pups at Melbourne Zoo to play wrestle and all the important life skills an otter needs to know!
Can't see the otters? Try Otter Den Cam #2!
Otters at Melbourne Zoo - Den Cam #2
Can't see the otters? They might be exploring their exhibit. Check back in soon!
Lions at Werribee Open Range Zoo
Meet the lazy African Lions of Werribee Open Range Zoo. How many can you spot?
Zebras at Melbourne Zoo
8.15am, 12pm and 3.45pm
GET TO KNOW OUR ZEBRAS
- Chozi (male) - 12 years old, look out for the unusual stripe pattern on his legs.
- Zuri (male) - 12 years old, Chozi's half-brother and generally always with him.
- Kwasi (male) - Seven years old and has thick dark stripes and no shadow stripe (thinner grey stripes between black stripes).
- Zaire (male) - Four years old and is the smallest and fluffiest.
Penguins at Melbourne Zoo
Between 9-10.30am and between 3-4pm
Get to know our Fiordland Penguin
- Edward - Has a cross beak and loves to be the centre of attention. Fiordland Penguins are about three times larger than Little Penguins and have yellow crests above their eyes.
Get to know our Little Penguins
- Miss Wing (female) - Two white wing tags
- Nippet (female) - Red and white wing tags
- Wicket (male) - Green and dark blue wing tags
- Homer (male) - Green and yellow wing tags
Snow Leopards at Melbourne Zoo
Between 9am and 10am
Get to know THE CUBS
- Miska (female) - Mum of the cubs
- Manju and Asha - Born on 26 January to first time mum and dad Kang-Ju.
Giraffes Melbourne Zoo
8.45am, 12pm and 4pm
GET TO KNOW OUR GIRAFFES
- Nakuru (female) - Eight years old. Our biggest Giraffe.
- Klintun (male) - One year old. Born in Altina Wildlife Park in NSW.
Tour the sanctuary
Keeper Talk: Wombat
Keeper Talk: Lyrebird
Animal cam: Land of Parrots
Animal cam: Echidnas
Animal cam: Tree Kangaroos
Animal cam: Koalas
Tour the zoo
Tour the Savannah
Keeper Talk: Serval
Keeper Talk: Lions
Animal cam: Savannah
Tour the zoo
Keeper Talk: Orangutans
Keeper Talk: Tiger
Animal cam: Meerkats
Animal cam: Red Panda
Animal cam: Butterfly House
Animal cam: Elephants
Zoo Members, visit the VIP Zone now
Access other online content, virtual talks and behind-the-scenes content.
Unlock all our online experiences by becoming a member today
Gain access to the exclusive online Member VIP Zone and enjoy unlimited entry to the zoo.