We're bringing the zoo to you!
Every week, discover something new at Melbourne Zoo, Healesville Sanctuary and Werribee Open Range Zoo with videos of our incredible animal and keeper family.
Bring the zoo to life from anywhere around the world with live cams, keeper talks and other virtual updates.
Join us every Monday morning for our animal keeper talk series where you can meet the keepers and learn more about the animals at our zoos.
NEW - Meerkats of Werribee Open Range Zoo
Live animal cams
Check out the 24/7 live streams of Snow Leopards, Giraffes, Lions, Penguins and Zebras, or watch the limited-time-only appearances from other special guests. If you missed it, you can catch up on what you missed by clicking back on the red line underneath the video.
Can’t see the animals on the live cams? That’s because our animals live in areas that are much bigger than what a camera can capture.
Resident live streams (running 24/7)
Penguins at Melbourne Zoo
Between 9-10.30am and between 3-4pm daily (please note feeding times are subject to change)
Get to know our Fiordland Penguins
- Edward - Has a cross beak and loves to be the centre of attention
- Kim - Slightly smaller and has a straight beak
Fiordland Penguins are about three times larger than our Little Penguins and have yellow crests above their eyes.
Get to know our Little Penguins
- Miss Wing (female) - Two white wing tags
- Nippet (female) - Red and white wing tags
- Wicket (Male) - Green and dark blue wing tags
- Homer (Male) - Green and yellow wing tags
Zebras at Melbourne Zoo
If you can't see the zebras, they're probably off visiting their best friends - the giraffes!
8.15am, 12pm and 3.45pm daily (please note feeding times are subject to change)
Get to know our zebras
- Chozi (male) - 12 years old, look our for his unusual stripe pattern on his legs.
- Zuri (male) - 12 years old, Chozi's half brother and generally always with Chozi.
- Kwasi (male) - Seven years old and has thick dark stripes and no shadow stripe (thinner grey stripes between black stripes).
- Zaire - Four years old and is the smallest and fluffiest.
Snow Leopard cubs at Melbourne Zoo
The cubs are usually fed sometime between 9am and 10am each morning.
Get to know our cubs
Meet our three Snow Leopard cubs, Sikari, Manju and Asha, born on 26 January to first time mum Miska and dad Kang-Ju.
Giraffes at Melbourne Zoo
8.45am, 12pm and 4pm daily (please note feeding times are subject to change)
Get to know our Giraffes
- Nakuru (female) - Our biggest Giraffe. Eight years old, born in Auckland Zoo, New Zealand.
- Klintun (male) - Our littlest Giraffe. One year old, born in Altina Wildlife Park in NSW.
Lions at Werribee Open Range Zoo
Meet the lazy African Lions of Werribee Open Range Zoo. How many can you spot?
Scroll down for more live animal cams...
Members log in now to the VIP Zone
Log in now or become a member today to access the online Member VIP Zone full of exclusive virtual talks and behind-the-scenes content.
Special guest live cams
Catch up on the limited-time-only live streams and keep an eye out for more special guest appearances to come!
Red Pandas at Melbourne Zoo
Elephants at Melbourne Zoo
The Butterfly House at Melbourne Zoo
Otters at Melbourne Zoo
Echidnas at Healesville Sanctuary
Land of Parrots at Healesville Sanctuary
Noojee the Koala at Healesville Sanctuary
Tree-kangaroos at Healesville Sanctuary
Unlock all our online experiences by becoming a member today
Gain access to the exclusive online Member VIP Zone and look forward to unlimited zoo entry when we reopen.