Zoos Victoria Gift Cards
Give the perfect zoo gift every time with a Zoos Victoria Gift Card.
Simply set the amount you would like on the card; the recipient can then use the gift card to purchase from a selection of zoo experiences or admission entry.
To buy a gift card call us on 1300 966 784.
By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a gift card, you accept and agree to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions as stated below.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- The gift card can be used to purchase the following:
- General admission to Melbourne Zoo, Healesville Sanctuary or Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Zoos Victoria Membership
- Wild Encounters (Close-up Encounters, Behind-the-Scenes Encounters or Magic Moments)
- Overnight camps (Roar N’ Snore and Slumber Safari)
- School holiday programs (Kids Go Wild, Vet for a Day, Keeper for a Day)
Please note: age limits apply for some Wild Encounters, overnight camps and school holiday programs. Please check these details before redeeming your gift card.
- The gift card cannot be used to purchase the following:
- Special events such as Twilights Concert Series
- Education programs
- Other gift cards
- Retail products
- Food / drinks from our catering outlets
- Third party suppliers
- The gift card must be purchased and redeemed over the phone or onsite at our three properties. It cannot be purchased or redeemed online.
- Gift cards are valid for one year from date of issue or until a $0 balance is reached; whichever occurs first. We are unable to extend the validity date of the gift card.
- The full gift card value must be redeemed before the expiry date. Any balance that remains on a gift card will not be available for use after the expiry date.
- The gift card may not be resold and is not refundable unless required by law.
- Gift cards cannot be reloaded with any additional dollar value and cannot be cancelled.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed wholly or partially for cash. You cannot exchange your gift card for another gift card.
- Treat your gift card like cash. Lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced or refunded.
- If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the gift card value or remaining gift card value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
- No refunds, other than those required by law, will be given after the date of purchase.
- Goods that are purchased solely, or in part with a gift card may be exchanged or returned subject to the Zoos Victoria cancelation policy. Refund will be returned to the balance of the gift card.
- You can check your gift card balance and expiry date by calling the Zoos Victoria Sales Team on 1300 966 784.
- Wild Encounter tips, terms and conditions apply: zoo.org.au/zoos-victoria/Wild-Encounters-tips-terms-and-conditions
- Terms and conditions of entry apply: zoo.org.au/about-us/terms-and-conditions-of-entry-to-our-zoos
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to change any of the terms and conditions at any time where the change is required.