Zoos Victoria member communications survey competition
This Zoos Victoria Member Communications Survey Competition (“Competition”) is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below "Terms and Conditions".
The promoter of this Competition is the Zoological Parks and Gardens Board trading as Zoos Victoria (the “Promoter”) ABN 96 913 959 053, located at the address of Elliott Avenue, Parkville VIC 3052.
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to active Zoos Victoria Members (“Members”) who are aged 18 years or older. Entrants under 18 years of age may enter only with parental or guardian consent. Should the winner be under the age of 18 years, they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 years of age or over. Zoos Victoria reserves the right to require an entrant to produce identification and / or proof of age.
Employees, officers (including volunteers and board members) and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible. "Immediate family" of a person means the parents, siblings, children, and spouse or partner (whether legal or de facto) of that person and any person associated with the Competition.
How to Enter
- Entry to the competition is only open to active Members during the competition period.
- Entrants must complete the Member Communications Survey online via the link provided and provide their contact details as requested at the end of the survey.
- Entry into the competition is free.
- The Competition opens at 9.00am on Friday 31 March 2023 and ends at 11.59pm Sunday 09 April 2023.
- The winner will be chosen by random drawn on Thursday 13 April 2023.
Five winners will each win a 12-month Zoos Victoria Family Membership which can be used to extend their existing membership or gift to a friend or family.
The total retail prize value is approximately $1,260 (AUD), includes GST, $252 for each individual prize).
Terms and Conditions
- No component of the prize can be redeemed for cash. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar experience to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- All other costs associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner and their guests.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage caused, or suffered by the winner in relation to any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize.
- Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the member at the end of the survey. The winning Entrants each have one (1) week from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility, and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn, and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
- Proof of age may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
- If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the Competition or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prize/s to the prize winner/s of the Competition, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
- The Prize Winner and guests must comply with all the standard terms and conditions of entry.
- You acknowledge that the Promoter is under no obligation to exercise any of the rights granted to it by these Terms and Conditions and any communication of your entry to the public by the Promoter is at the complete discretion of the Promoter.
- You agree that the Promoter may use your entry, any personal details and photographic material related to the prize provided to the Promoter for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter in any media without notice and without any fee being paid to you.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- Decisions of the Promoter are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition, and no correspondence will be entered into.