Schweppes - Werribee Open Range Zoo Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- The Promoter is Schweppes Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 51 004 243 994). L5 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205 (“The Promoter”).
- Entry is open to residents of Victoria aged 14 years and over (Entrants aged under 18 must obtain permission from their parent/guardian to enter). Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible. “Immediate families” means spouse, parent, guardian, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
- The promotion (“Promotion”) commences at 09.00 AEST on 03/07/2015 and closes at 17.00 AEST on 2/08/2015 or while stocks of guide to entry forms last (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter:
i) purchase any two (2) Schweppes products at Werribee Open Range Zoo during the Promotional Period to receive a guide to entry flyer with unique code (‘Flyer”) while stocks last;
ii) visit www.behindthesceneswithschweppes.com.au to access the online entry form for the Promotion and fully complete the online entry form (including your unique code, full name, address, email address and contact number) by 17.00 AEST on 02/08/2015.
- Limit applies of one entry per person per day. Each unique code may only be used for one (1) entry.
- Entrants must retain the Flyer and a clear copy of their original receipt as proof of valid purchase during the Promotional Period.
- The draw will take place at 15.00 AEST on 3/08/2015 at PMG Media 136 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011. There are five (5) prizes available. The first five (5) valid entries drawn will receive a prize.
- Prize consists of a Behind the Scenes Experience at Werribee Open Range Zoo (“Prize”). Winner can choose one (1) from the following two (2) Behind the Scenes Experiences:
i) Gorilla Behind the Scenes – two (2) adult tickets (RRP$240) and two (2) child tickets (RRP$200) including general admission. Total RRP of prize - $440.00. Get up close and personal with the gorilla boys. Each behind the scenes experience is different. Your experience may include an activity feed, and enrichment activity, a training session and discussion about gorilla behaviours, characters and conservation followed by a Gorilla Keeper Talk. Minimum age of participants is 10 years. Children require 1:1 adult supervision. All visitors are required to wear face masks.
ii) Tall Order Giraffe Encounter – two (2) adult tickets (RRP$160) and two (2) child tickets (RRP$130) including general admission. Total RRP of prize - $290.00.Get up close and personal with the world’s tallest mammal and learn about their curious habits and how Werribee Open Range Zoo cares for this amazing species. A paying adult must accompany children under 16 years of age. All children under 8 years old require 1:1 adult supervision.
Prior to participating in a prize the winner and participants may be required to sign an indemnity and waiver of liability in a form approved by the Promoter in favour of the Promoter and all involved parties. Where a participant is a minor, the indemnity and waiver must be provided by his or her parent/guardian. The required indemnity and waiver must be signed prior to participation and a failure to sign will invalidate a winning entry.
By entering this Promotion entrants agree to comply, and ensure that each participant complies, with the conditions which accompany tickets won in conjunction with the Promotion. Entrants also agree to comply, and ensure that each participant complies, with any conditions of entry into venues.
- Maximum RRP total value of prizes = up to $2200.00 dependant on winner choice. All other ancillary costs including but not limited to travel to and from Werribee Open Range Zoo, insurance, taxes (excluding GST), meals, drinks, and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners will be notified by telephone and SMS within 2 days of the draw and winners names will be published on visit www.behindthesceneswithschweppes.com.au after 03/08/2015. If winners are not contactable in 2 months then a second chance draw will be held.
- If necessary, a second chance draw will be held on 03/10/2015 at the same time and place as the first draw in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. Second chance draw winners will be notified by and SMS within 2 days of the draw and winners names published on www.behindthesceneswithschweppes.com.au after 03/10/2015.
- No refund or alternate dates will be offered for cancellations once a booking has been confirmed, unless the booking is cancelled by Zoos Victoria. Zoos Victoria may cancel booking due to inclement weather, animal welfare issues or insufficient bookings.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. If for any reason a winner does not take, claim, book or redeem a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database not at the time of transmission by the entrant. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury in connection with the conduct of the Promotion whether as a result of: a. technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches; or b. acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of the Promoter’s servants or agents involved in the conduct of this Promotion. In the event of such problems or conduct, the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion.
- If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
- In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of any prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. Prize value is as specified at the commencement date of the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this Promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information within the requested timeframe, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this Promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the Promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific condition does not constitute a waiver of that condition or of the Full Terms & Conditions in general.
- At the Promoter’s request, winners must participate in, and where relevant must procure that their companion/s participate in, all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this Promotion or the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and its related bodies corporate using their name and image in promotional material. Without limitation, entrants consent to being broadcast, filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded without compensation while participating in this Promotion, or in taking or using any prize, and they consent to the Promoter repeating any such image, broadcast, film or other recording at any time.
- Nothing in these Full Terms & Conditions purports to exclude, restrict or modify, or has the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Consumer Law (contained in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other applicable implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) and associated associations, agencies and companies excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- The prize is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the Zoological Parks and Gardens Board (ABN 96 913 959 053). For terms and conditions visit: http://www.zoo.org.au/zoos-victoria/Wild-Encounters-tips-terms-and-conditions.