Experience a truly memorable overnight experience at Werribee Open Range Zoo
The zoo's answer to glamping - enjoy a day of animal encounters, drinks and nibbles at sunset followed by a dinner feast, a night walk, and marshmallows around the campfire.
Finish the evening with scones, before retiring to your luxury lodge with an abundance of creature comforts. Wake to the sound of lions roaring before heading into the zoo for another day of wild adventures.
Your Slumber Safari includes:
- Two days of zoo entry
- African-inspired dinner and buffet breakfast
- Fully hosted safari experience
- Animal encounter and exclusive animal viewing opportunities
- 15% discount in the Village Trader (Zoo shop)
- 10% off additional animal encounters during your visit (subject to availability)
Please note: Animal encounters may vary slightly on each Slumber Safari.
Cancellation and rescheduling policy
- Cancellations received 30 days prior to the booked camp will receive a full refund
- Cancellations received 15–29 days prior will receive a 50% refund
- Cancellations received 14 days or less will not be eligible for a refund
- Transfers to an alternate date must be made no less than 7 days prior to the camp date
Slumber Safari is an all-weather program. However, Werribee Open Range Zoo may cancel camp dates due to unsafe weather conditions, or insufficient bookings. Whenever possible you will be notified in advance and rescheduled, or payment will be refunded.