Teacher Member Terms and Conditions
It’s important that you read these conditions of membership carefully!
- Membership is available to those that teach in a Victorian pre-school, school, TAFE, Adult, Community and Further Education or University; or students enrolled in a teacher training program.
- Members will be asked to present a VIT card or proof of eligibility of meeting the above categories (eg. Student card with course listed or employee identification) upon signing up to be a Teacher Member.
- A valid Zoos Victoria teacher membership grants the listed members unlimited entry during normal opening hours to Melbourne Zoo, Healesville Sanctuary and Werribee Open Range Zoo for 12 months.
- A Zoos Victoria teacher membership is only valid during the period up to and including the date of expiry.
- To remain a subscriber the member agrees to provide a current working email address to receive e-newsletters and information from Zoos Victoria.
- A Zoos Victoria teacher membership is not refundable.
- Membership is not transferable and can only be used by the person named on the membership card.
- A member’s subscription may be terminated where there is a failure to comply with the terms and conditions of membership.
- No additional adults or children can be added to a teacher membership.
- Teacher Membership are only available through the Zoos Victoria Sales Office. Phone number 1300 966 784.
- As this is a professional membership we cannot deduct your general admission receipt when you purchase a new Zoos Victoria teacher membership.
- There is no pro-rata or refund membership subscriptions.
- The member is responsible for ensuring the details of their Zoos Victoria membership are correct at all times.
- Reciprocal free entry to interstate zoos are subject to change.
- No concessions or further discounts apply.