Youth at The Zoo Membership Terms and Conditions
It’s important that you read these conditions of membership carefully!
- Applicants must be aged 13-18.
- A Zoos Victoria Youth at the Zoo membership is only valid during the period up to and including the date of expiry.
- A valid Zoos Victoria Youth at the Zoo membership grants the listed member unlimited entry during normal opening hours to Melbourne Zoo, Healesville Sanctuary and Werribee Open Range Zoo for 12 months.
- Memberships are not transferable and non-refundable.
- Membership entry benefits do not apply to school visits, Zoo Twilights, or other similar events.
- Transport to and from events and programs is the responsibility of the participant.
- Zoos Victoria policy must be adhered to. Breaches of policy may result in termination of membership.
- Only the person named on the card may use it. Your current financial year membership card must be presented to gain entry.
- Membership application and payment must be received three weeks prior to Victorian Public School Holiday periods to ensure participation in activities.
- There is no pro-rata or refund membership subscriptions.
- General admission costs will not be deducted from the purchase of a Zoos Victoria Youth at the Zoo membership.
- The member is responsible for ensuring the details of their Zoos Victoria Youth at the Zoo membership are correct at all times.
- Reciprocal free entry to interstate zoos are subject to change.
- No concession or further discounts apply.