Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Experience Voucher and Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- The voucher can be used to purchase the following:
- Wild Encounters (Close up encounters, Behind the Scenes experiences or Wildlife Tours)
- Member events
- Overnight camps (Roar N’ Snore and Slumber Safari)
- General admission to Melbourne Zoo, Healesville Sanctuary or Werribee Open Range Zoo. Purchases with Experience Vouchers are online only.
- Zoos Victoria Membership (redemption not valid online)
- School holiday programs (redemption not valid online)
Please note: age limits apply for some Wild Encounters, overnight camps and school holiday programs. Zoos Victoria Membership, School holiday programs and Overnight camps cannot be booked online with an Experience Voucher. Please check these details before redeeming your Experience Vouchers.
- The voucher cannot be used to purchase the following:
- Twilights Concert Series
- Education programs
- Other gift cards
- Retail products
- Food / drinks from our catering outlets
- Third party suppliers
- The voucher can be redeemed online, over the phone or onsite at our three properties.
- The voucher is valid for one year from date of issue or until a $0 balance is reached; whichever occurs first. We are unable to extend the validity date of the VOUCHER.
- The full voucher value must be redeemed before the expiry date. Any balance that remains on an Experience Voucher will not be available for use after the expiry date.
- The voucher may not be resold and is not refundable unless required by law.
- voucher cannot be reloaded with any additional dollar value and cannot be cancelled.
- voucher cannot be redeemed wholly or partially for cash. You cannot exchange your Voucher for another Voucher.
- If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the voucher value or remaining voucher value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
- No refunds, other than those required by law, will be given after the date of purchase.
- Services that are purchased solely, or in part with a voucher may be transferred subject to the Zoos Victoria cancelation policy. Refund will be returned to the balance of the gift card.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to change any of the terms and conditions at any time where the change is required.
- You can check your voucher balance and expiry date by calling the Zoos Victoria Sales Team on 1300 966 784.