Sunset Zoo Do
The perfect way to delight colleagues and guests in a truly unique setting
Celebrate an evening at Melbourne Zoo with exclusive hire for a memorable wild life experience in the heart of the city.
Your guests can explore Melbourne Zoo at their leisure: seeing what our animals get up to ”after hours”, hearing from our keepers and meandering through our treasured gardens. As the sun begins to set, come together on the spacious lawns for an evening of food, drink and entertainment, accompanied by the sounds of wildlife and music.
Make your next corporate event a one-of-a-kind experience with a Sunset Zoo Do.
- Exclusive hire of Melbourne Zoo from 5.30pm to 9:30pm
- Animal viewing until 7.00pm
- Up to three scheduled keeper talks
- Unlimited Carousel rides 5.30pm to 7:30pm
- Two Airbrush Tattooist 5.30pm to 8.30pm
- Customised zoo map highlighting keeper talks and entertainment
- Zoo catering outlets open 5.30pm - 8.00pm
- DJ - Musical entertainment on the lawns
- Entry wristbands for all guests
- Security guards for event duration
- Free parking from 5.00pm (subject to availability)
Optional extras including additional activities and entertainment such as jumping castles, craft, team building, roaming performers and bands can be arranged at an additional cost.
Our food and beverage options are perfect for Zoo Do’s and can be tailored to suit your budget.
Casual BBQ package is designed for large groups and dietaries, and we can also include fairy floss, popcorn and ice cream carts to ensure everyone is catered for.
Sunset Zoo Do’s are available November to March. We recommend bookings for 1,000 to 3,500 guests.